About Me

My photo
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
I'm 23 and some folks have told me that I'm rather mature for my age. I'm blunt though, sadly enough. I don't believe in beating around the bush about anything. I'm slowly trying to involve myself in politics and have ambitions for the field.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A new experience

So I've got a friend who blogs a little and has an interesting blog.  I was bored, sitting here today and I thought to myself, "Casey you're full of useless information why not do your own blog."  So I set one up, then I thought hmm what sort of information do I want to share with people via blogging.  Politics!  Religion!  Abortion!  Gay Rights!  These will be topics I think I'll be commenting on. Why you ask?  Controversy sells.  People on the internet find folks who post about stuff they disagree or agree with then you start flaming wars and debates and generally generate a lot of traffic and then I get MY ideas out there to the public.  So this is exactly what I plan on sharing the most.  You don't like that?  You think I'm scheming for readers?  I don't care, it's MY blog and I'll do as I like.  Enjoy your day and watch as Obama dismantles this country every second he can!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment