About Me

My photo
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
I'm 23 and some folks have told me that I'm rather mature for my age. I'm blunt though, sadly enough. I don't believe in beating around the bush about anything. I'm slowly trying to involve myself in politics and have ambitions for the field.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Long time gone...

Been a long time gone.  A lot of broken promises on the blogging thing.  Want to apologize to Mike for going on a hiatus like I have.  I dropped off the face of the planet but I'm still alive and doing very well.  Now days I'm working for Long Distribution.  They supply C-stores all over Mississippi and in the south west/middle TN and northwest AL.  I started in the warehouse and after only a year of work managed to work my way up into Sales and Service, working as a merchandise/store planner.  It's a pretty good job.  I found the love of my life at the beginning of 2012 and am engaged to marry her!  I mostly play StarCraft 2 now and other than that some single player games.  I do own a copy of Guild Wars 2 and have been considering playing it, never did much when it first came out though.  Was just thinking of old friends and things I used to do and remembered this ole thing.  Never really blogged much but I am considering perhaps sharing my thoughts on things from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment