About Me

My photo
Corinth, Mississippi, United States
I'm 23 and some folks have told me that I'm rather mature for my age. I'm blunt though, sadly enough. I don't believe in beating around the bush about anything. I'm slowly trying to involve myself in politics and have ambitions for the field.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Return! Quick Update and A Fresh Idea?

I've been debating if I wanted to continue blogging or retire way to early from it.  I've concluded, that since it would appear, I'm missed that I shall continue!   So here I'm stating my official return to blogging and doing it regularly!

So now for the update section, I'm sure those of you following me have been wondering about my employment status, and I am now working in a cheese factory.  It isn't grand but it's easy work and decent pay so I'm not going to complain entirely too much about it.  Nothing I really want to be doing but that's okay as well.  Things are going well in my life overall and I only see brighter things on the horizon.

Now for my wonderful idea(s)!  Starting up "The Political Gamer."  Basically create a blog and style it like a magazine.  Having different friends write articles and such that have to do with politics, computer hardware, current and oldie games, age old discussions of xbox vs playerstation and the likes!  Along that same basic idea I've had another brilliant idea, do the same thing only via video and create a youtube channel for it.  Feedback please on which route you'd like to see or if you'd like to see either one happen, let me know!

Special thanks to Anonymous and Dock(cybersouth.blogspot.com) for encouraging me to continue blogging after my hiatus.  Was just going through some stuff and got it all sorted out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment